Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Make Cuddle Cups Please Tell Me Where I Can Get Cheap Stuff Like Fleece Blanket A Cuddle Cup A Tunnel Or Hidey House For (cavy)

Please tell me where i can get cheap stuff like fleece blanket a cuddle cup a tunnel or hidey house for (cavy) - how to make cuddle cups

Need help with my guinea pigs because I made a C & C cage, but is blank and I need help determining where I can cheaply something to hide, such as blankets and cups hug and tunnels and houses in the cage, because if I come, I do not want Guyenne pig cage is empty. I would also like to know where I polar essentially economic and hug and could get a cup.

2 comments:

LORI V said...

http://www.cozycavy.com/
His work is incredible. You can choose the style, color, etc., I have a cup of guineas and I embrace my love! It is a pleasure to do business. Much better than anything you can find in retail pet stores.

xXsummnd... said...

Petco and PetSmart are most important. You may experience Pursh things online or at a mini-pet, if necessary.

Post a Comment