Friday, February 5, 2010

Bunionette Surgery I Need To Have Foot Surgery, But With Muliple Procedures. What's Recovery Time And What Am I Dealing With?

I need to have foot surgery, but with muliple procedures. What's recovery time and what am I dealing with? - bunionette surgery

I have to have surgery on his right foot. Derotating my little toe, the cut a ganglion on the top of the foot, an onion small little toe on that side (which he calls a podiatrist bunionette), a planters wart and corn from the toe of the baby, cut a node from your middle finger rhuematoid and maize, from the 4th Finger cut .. The wart and corn is the pressure of the toe little toe in turn 4th I'm not kidding myself the goal of returning to normalcy in the 6th Week after? How bad is the pain? Or should I start with only a few procedures? I was willing to undergo surgery on the toe derotation of the baby, but the rest is too overwhelming. I fear death and have 2 children ...... I feel that the time I stay in bed for 2 months and did not go into the situation. Any help, information, experiences, opinions would be helpful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been trying for 5 years.

1 comment:

lazycat said...

I work in a medical practice of foot. Generally 6-8 weeks is what we say. You have to do things that bunionette will be the largest of the surgery. The wart and corn is a simple procedure that we in our office, without general anesthesia is required. Rheumatoid nodules, I would say it depends on the depth in the finger that is. Ganglion is a simple process, but my bet is that the bulb is painful because the bones and with a PIN code to move to support it. If you have buried your PIN, it will be difficult to remove. Most of the time do not bury, but not the pen to be very careful with him. Do not hit your foot. Try to keep your children away from her and it is unnecessary for him on foot. Your doctor may tell you, if you have or havent. The best thing would be done at once, as I said the other procedures are relatively low bunionette. There will be 2 months. How old are your children? Maybe you can have a stepmother or a friend, helps a little. You will not want to have something in the first days of May, BE for drugs against pain. Let me know when you place your baby is the problem and make more of a surgery.And soled shoe on his foot surgery.

Post a Comment