Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ge Model# 3 5980a Hand Held Cb GE Hand Held 40 Ch. CB Radio Model Number 3-5980A Power Supply???

GE Hand Held 40 ch. CB Radio Model Number 3-5980A Power Supply??? - ge model# 3 5980a hand held cb

I have a channel 40 E hand held. CB radio model number 3-5980A, and I wonder what size AC (wall adapter taken place) have (eg watts / amps). I heard her take a 40-watt / 2 amps. Adapter ... but I do not know if that's enough electricity to run. I want all the power you drink without frying the system. And who knows how the power of magic? I bought it off eBay and are not all the information. And not everyone knows what size DC (car cigerat) lighter adapter is needed? I have tried to 12 VDC / 5 amp. adapor Radio Shack, but not often enough power to light or ... but sounded like he wanted to fire. Any help would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment